If you're going to Lisbon and planning to visit the famous monuments, the Lisbon card makes good sense as it will save you both money and time. If you're planning a day trip to Sintra, you can utilise those same benefits for the attractions Sintra has to offer and have free travel on the train getting there. Choose between a one-day, two-day or a three-day pass to suit your trip.
This Lisbon Card grants the holder the following benefits over a set period:
• Free travel on the metro
• Free travel on buses, trams and elevators
• Free travel on local train routes:
Sintra - Rossio - Oriente Line
Cascais - Cais do Sodré Line
• Free entry to 28 museums, monuments and places of interest
• 10% - 50% discount at tourist/cultural attractions and services
• 5% - 10% discount in various shops selling genuine Portuguese products
Please remember that the card is not valid unless signed and completed with the date and time at which you will start using the card. Choose from 24, 36 or 48 hour option: ORDER YOURS HERE A voucher will be sent to your email and mobile phone to be redemed at Lisbon airport as you arrive saving you valuable holiday time.